Thursday 27 March 2008

alessi/a prank phone call

Good morning.

This week i've been listening to lots of Alessi. Her voice is astonishing, it's so fragile. i would like to wrap up her voice in cotton wool and keep it in a match box in my back pocket.

Last night i received a prank phone call at midnight.
Here are some choice quotes from the conversation, i'm paraphrasing:

"Josh it's Laura" (i thought it was my pal Laura, it took me about 5 minute to realise it wasn't)

"You're so f**king quirky aren't you, in your little bow tie."

"Why don't you wear some trousers that fit, and wash your hair, and eat some food."

"I'm fingering my nose josh"

"I'm sitting on a round about, naked"

(there was lots of disgustingly perverse sex stuff i wouldn't really feel comfortable about sharing in internet land).


In other news, everyone should buy my friends Blah Blah Blah's single.






No comments: