Monday 24 March 2008

spaghetti blogonese

Welcome to my blog! A spaghetti blogonese, of sorts. a good blogging. This is my first ever entry.

Firstly, i think i'll still keep writing on myspace, this just seems like less people are watching here, so it's a trifle funner.

I played at The Amersham Arms last night, it was easily the worst gig i've played in long time. Nothing to do with the lovely promoters, i just played shit. My friend Cibelle says that a gig is like a tennis game, you hit balls into the crowd, and they hit them back. Last night no one was hitting them back, so i started hitting the balls a little softer. I think i should've hit them harder and tried to win in straight sets.

Florence and the Machine played last night too. Boy does she have a great voice.

I'm playing at Van Aid at Nambucca later at 4pm. 
i've been playing a game called dating ariane far too much.

This is how bored i got at my mum's for easter. she was asleep and i had nothing to do:




josh

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Oh my. LOVE the video. Welcome to blogging! xo