Friday 28 March 2008

Insomnia = 80's movie catch up

I haven't really been sleeping recently, so i've taken to working my way through 80's films.
as follows:
1) My Step Mother Is An Alien



I used to love this film when i was 6.  You know you watch think about those films you love, then you watch them again and they're rubbish. This is that.

2) Three Men and A Baby.
Tom Selleck has a moustache in this. 



This is really famous scene because apparently you can see the ghost of a boy who killed himself on set in the background. Watch at 35 seconds.......looks JUST like a cardboard cut out.

3) Three Men and A Little Lady.
The much revered sequel to Three Men And A Baby. Tom Selleck has moustache in this too.

4) Ferris Bueller's Day Off.
I watched this solely becuase Florence and the Machine made a joke about it. I probably watch this film 6 times a year. Any John Hughes film is good really.

5) Dirty Rotten Scoundrels.
Probably my favourite film ever.

Steve Martin is my god. Forget about all the shit he's made in the last 20 years in the 80's he was amazing. The Jerk, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, Planes Trains and Automobiles, Roxanne, The Man With 2 Brains


No comments: